1. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Yeware.com will not collect or use any information about the visitors to the Web Site and your visit to the Web Site is anonymous. The only exception is when we will need information that personally identifies in order to fulfill a contractual obligation towards you pursuant to what is set forth in section 2 below.
2. CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION
If you make a purchase from the Web Site, you will be asked to provide your name, email and payment information. We may use information collected in the following ways:
- To process, validate and verify purchases.
- To contact you to reconfirm or verify accuracy of information provided.
- To register you as a customer.
- To open and maintain a support account for you.
- To send email notifications about new, existing, enhanced products or services.
- To send information on special offers, or to obtain your feedback to help enhance existing features or provide added products and services.
- To enable us to personalize content, advertising and promotions based on preferences, needs, suggestions, or recommendations.
- To provide advance notice of the termination of a trial period, the expiration of your software licese, or an opportunity to extend a trial period.
The information you provide will not be used for any other commercial purposes and will not be sold, rented, leased or otherwise forwarded to any third party with the exception of our sales processor ClickBank, who will process your orders and distribute the goods or services that you have requested.
Our websites does use “cookies” for the sole purpose of tracking affiliate referrals and conversion. We do not save any personnaly identifiable information in cookies sent to your browser.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. All parts of our website will function correctly if you disable cookies.
4. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Web Site may contain links to other web sites. Yeware.com does not monitor or control the content of such web sites or whether such web sites collect or process your personal data. Accordingly, Yeware.com assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any kind of material available at such sites and recommends that you review the separate privacy policies of such sites.
5. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
6. CONTACT INFORMATION